1. Women that enjoy their current exercise regiment and are needing an expert to problem solve why their nutrition plan is not working!
2. Women that are busy with work, children, school, and LIFE!
3. Women that are ready to break a plateau in their journey!
4. Women that need expert coaching for nutrition to feel toned up, great in their clothing, and have more energy!
5. Women that need a full tailored nutrition program, not cookie cutter!
6. Women that really want to improve their health and well-being (hormones, digestion, endurance, lab work)
7. Women that are seeking confidence and feeling empowered!
8. WOMEN READY TO CHANGE AND JOIN OTHER SUCCESS STORIES ON TEAM BSHAEFIT!
WHAT YOU GET (MATERIALS):
- A PRIVATE Client resource link with lots of information I have gathered over the years of learning and coaching IN ONE PLACE! These resources are trusted sources, so that you do not have to navigate through misinformation.
- A Welcome book in a PDF format that will provide you all of the information that you need to be successful in this program!
- 2 Recipe books instantly downloadable! 52 high protein recipes and 40 low carbohydrate recipes with detailed calorie and macronutrient profiles for every recipe, weekly shopping list for the recipes and a meal planner!
- I provide you with nutritional guidelines fully customized to YOU, YOUR BODY, YOUR GOALS, and what will BREAK THE PLATEAU you have been in!
- You are assigned a dedicated check in day (within M-F) for each week based on your preferences!
- 1:1 weekly check-ins via e-mail with a voice memo response within 8-10h to ensure we correct the problem, RIGHT AWAY
- Community chat to post questions in a private community 24/7
- A Facebook group to post questions
- Email access to me
- You’re responsible for your success to run the amazing program that WILL work if you do
- Me as your direct coach
- Peer group with clients that have been with me up to 3 years in length
Want to learn more about my certifications and what I can provide? Click here
A: do all the right things
- investing, guidance by a coach, community support, nutrition expertise that has a track record of over 700 clients that it has worked for
B: do the same things
C: do all the wrong things